MALE FACIAL REJUVENATION
Yes, it is a fact, men age too! There is an increasing number of men looking for cosmetic procedures to help them look younger, refreshed, renewed and give them a competitive edge in the workplace.
At Aesthetique, A Cosmetic & Laser Surgery Center, LLC, Dr. Prasad Sureddi , Board Certified plastic surgeon offers many surgical and non-surgical facial rejuvenation surgeries and procedures.
MALE FACIAL REJUVENATION SURGICAL & MINIMALLY INVASIVE SERVICES
√ Facelift & Neck Lift Surgery
- With the aging process, facial skin loses elasticity and begins to sag. For men, the sagging often is seen in the neck and jawline of men. If you are looking to tighten sagging skin and restore your face to a more youthful appearance, a facelift/neck lift may be right surgical procedure for you
√ Blepharoplasty (Lower and Upper Eyelid Surgery)
- The sensitive skin on the upper and lower eyelids also loses elasticity as men age. This results in a droopy eyelid and bags under the eyes which can give you a tired and aged appearance. Learn more about Dr. Sureddi’s expertise in eyelid rejuvenation surgery
- Many men are bothered by a “weak” chin and are looking for a cosmetic solution to strengthen their jawline and improve their facial profile. A chin surgical implant(mentoplasty) can be performed as an individual surgery or along with recommended facial surgeries to help to balance your face and neck.
- Nose surgery is a popular procedure for men and women. Your nose is the central feature of your face and affects the overall balance, harmony, and appeal of your face. Also, many men elect to have nose surgery due to difficulty in breathing.
- A minimally invasive liposuction procedure that works well to remove fat and shape the neck. Skin tightening procedure may also be recommended.
- A minimally invasive procedure that is used to add volume and shape to the face, resulting in a natural-looking facial rejuvenation.
During your consultation with Dr. Sureddi, he will discuss the variety of facial surgeries that can help with a man’s facial aesthetic goals, e.g., upper and lower eyelid lift, chin augmentation, rhinoplasty (nose job), facial liposuction and facial volume restoration with fat grafting or soft tissue fillers.
NON-SURGICAL FACIAL & BODY REJUVENATION FOR MEN
Not ready for surgery? The non-surgical procedures offered at Aesthetique, A Cosmetic & Laser Surgery Center, LLC can help to give men advanced non-surgical facial rejuvenation solutions for your face, body and skin. Some of the more popular procedures offered by Dr. Sureddi include:
- Today’s advanced facial fillers, such as Juvéderm®, Juvéderm Voluma® XC, Juvéderm® Ultra, Restylane®, Revanesse® Versa™, Radiesse®, and Sculptra® Aestheticscan naturally fill out furrows and wrinkles, and plump your skin. Kybella® is offered to reduce chin fat (double chin). Dr. Sureddi offers a variety of facial fillers and can advise you which filler is best for you.
- Non-surgical facial rejuvenation includes a variety of injectables such as
BOTOX® Cosmetic, Dysport® and Xeomin®and laser skin resurfacing to reduce wrinkles, plump up the skin, improve skin tone/texture, and reverse sun damage.* Ask Dr. Sureddi which procedure will accomplish your facial rejuvenation goals.
√ Facial Skin Tightening and Skin Care
- Men who are concerned about facial wrinkles, acne scars and sun damage can also consider MediSpa and skin care services and non-surgical facial skin tightening with BTL Exilis Ultra™ or Titan. It is never too early or a “woman’s thing” to take care of your skin.
√ Skin Tightening and Non-Surgical Fat Reduction
- These body contouring services are offered to treat lax and loose skin. Exilis Ultra™ is an excellent procedure to destroy fat cells as well as tighten sagging skin.
Call, 203.264.6334 to schedule your personalized consultation or email us today at our Southbury, CT cosmetic services office.
*Individual results may vary